Terms and Conditions.
All references to Global Wealth Club is a reference to Global Wealth Club Pty Ltd ACN 645 094 159 as trustee for the Global Wealth Club Trust and includes the entity, related entities or assignees and where applicable the employees and agents of that entity.
Payment of our fees is by way of an upfront payment for an agreed package or by way of instalments. The method of payment is that indicated in this agreement. Payment for the whole term is required.
Once you have committed and paid under the upfront option, there are no refunds unless it is according to law or at our discretion. Where you are paying by instalments, you agree to make payments on time and will tell us in advance if problems are anticipated. If you’re more than 7 days late in paying in instalment, you agree for a 5% administration fee on the instalment unless we’ve agreed in advance. If you’ve paid in crypto currency, you will be refunded the payment in cryptos not fiat currency.
- What We Do
We provide education and general information about financial investments and planning. Our education and general information provided will be relevant to your circumstances but is not financial, taxation or legal advice.
- Wealth Education
Your needs are carefully assessed to ensure the education and information is suitable for your circumstances. You may need specialist advice from other experts, e.g. a licensed financial expert on investing, superannuation or general or specific advice. We will introduce you where appropriate.
I agree to take responsibility for all my decisions, and I acknowledge you are not a:
– licensed financial planner providing general or specific financial advice;
– accountant providing taxation or accounting advice;
– lawyer providing taxation or legal advice.
All information and material we provide to you is obtained by us solely from our own experience as business owners and is general information only … and any examples or investment education is by way of example only and not specific recommendations.
You acknowledge that we own any copyright in all material prepared by us and have licences to use other material as appropriate. No material must be reproduced, published, copied, distributed or altered in any way without our prior written permission.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Intellectual property created by us before, during or after this agreement shall remain the property of us at all times.
You will not modify any intellectual property created or used by us.
You will not acquire any proprietary rights over any material provided to you by us.
You agree personal credit information provided may be used and retained by us for the following purposes (and for other purposes as shall be agreed between us or required by law from time to time):
– the provision of services; and/or
– the marketing of services by us, our agents or distributors; and/or
– where you are on a payment or instalment plan, to analyse, verify and/or check your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of services; and/or
– processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities as requested by you; and/or
– enabling the daily operation of your account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in your account in relation to the services.
When you are on a payment or instalment plan, we may give information about you to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
– to obtain a consumer credit report about you;
– allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about you.
The information give to the credit reporting agency may include:
– personal particulars (your name, sex, address, previous addresses, date of birth, name of employer and driver’s licence number);
– details concerning your application for credit or commercial credit and the amount requested;
– advice that we are a current credit provider to you;
– advice of any overdue accounts, loan repayments, and/or any outstanding monies owing which are overdue by more than sixty (60) days, and for which debt collection action has been started;
– that your overdue accounts, loan repayments and/or any outstanding monies are no longer overdue in respect of any default that has been listed;
– information that, in our opinion, you have committed a serious credit infringement (that is, fraudulently or shown an intention not to comply with your credit obligations);
– that credit provided to you by us has been paid or otherwise discharged.
- Failure to Pay
If you do not pay as agreed then we may at our sole discretion do any or all of the following if a payment is more than 7 days late:
– charge interest at the rate of 5% per annum (accruing daily);
– suspend the provision of any services or goods agreed to be supplied under this agreement until payment in full is made;
– take legal action to recover the unpaid payments;
– terminate this agreement upon 14 days notice to you;
– take legal action to recover the balance of the payments under the agreement.
- Indemnity for costs of enforcement
You agree that, if we are required to commence court proceedings to recover any payments owing by you to us, you will indemnify us for any costs and expenses incurred by us in those proceedings including but not limited to legal costs on a solicitor-client basis.
- Goods and Services Tax
You acknowledge that GST is payable in respect of each taxable supply made under this agreement. We will provide you with a tax invoice.
To the extent permitted by law, we limit our liability arising under this agreement and in connection with providing the services is limited to the sum of the fees received by us from you.
We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing the services if that failure or delay arises from anything beyond its control.
- Termination by You
You may terminate this agreement at any time by sending written notice to us. You will remain responsible for the payments payable under this agreement whether accrued or otherwise (including any unpaid balance of any term).
- Variation to Contract
This agreement may not be varied except in writing and with the agreement of both parties save as provided for in this agreement.
The agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Western Australian law and any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or the breach, termination or invalidity of this agreement shall be referred to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
- Service of court documents, accounts and notices
You agree that the address for service of documents is your address as noted on this agreement.
- Parties jointly and severally liable
If there is more than one person entering this agreement, each such person is jointly and severally liable for all of our obligations under this agreement respectively. We may at our discretion require any one or all of the people party to this agreement to perform the obligations under this agreement and may recover any outstanding money from any or all of those people at our discretion.
If a clause or part of a clause can be read in a way that makes it illegal, unenforceable or invalid, but can also be read in a way that makes it legal, enforceable and valid, it must be read in the latter way. If any clause or part of a clause relating to service of documents, security or indemnity is illegal, unenforceable or invalid, that clause or part is to be treated as removed from this agreement, but the rest of this agreement is not affected.
- Independent Legal Advice
You agree you have had the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice about the contents of this agreement.
You give us permission to use your name for the purpose of marketing of our services including (but not limited to) testimonial references.